Diving Into the Network Stations of Radio Fresno
There are 86 radio stations that may be within the distant listening range of Fresno, California. So you may surely guess radio programs are running throughout the day so as to suit the needs of people from different backgrounds. Radio Fresno groups a wide number of radio stations to be served under the American broadcasting framework where a city of license or community of license is mandatory so as to account that a radio station or television station is officially licensed to serve by that country's broadcast regulator.
Why Radio Fresno has been successful to group its radio network so perfectly over its citizens goes back to a long time. Some of the most important trivia is to be mentioned –
- KMJ, AM 580 and FM 105.9, was Fresno's first radio station; it began broadcasting in 1922. Its powerful 50,000-watt signal can clearly be heard throughout much of California.
- KFIG AM 940, 50,000-watt affiliate of ESPN radio and also the flagship station for Fresno State University football, men's basketball and baseball
- 88.1 KFCF is Fresno's Pacifica station, and one of Fresno's few non-commercial, non-corporate radio stations.
- 89.3 KVPR, provides National Public Radio Programming & classical music throughout the Central California region.
- 94.9 KBOS-FM More commonly known as B95 is Fresno's Hip-Hop Station
- Chip Robers, Gary Mitchell and Ted Kraft are some important RJs of Fresno network.
- The iHeartMedia inc. owns much of radio networks in Fresno.
Leave a Review
How To Play This Online Radio Station?
Step 01: Click on the Stations name.
Step 02: Click on the Green Triangular Button.
Step 03: Wait for 10 to 20 seconds to fully load the streaming service. As it is an online radio; you may have to wait a bit or longer depending upon your location and data speed. It is worth mentioning that, not all the FM Radio stations stream their programs 24/7. So if you find any radio station unavailable; please check back later.